Singers of ALL levels & ALL styles,
Actresses & Actors, Voice Over Artists,
Public Speakers, Dancers, and Performers.
Achieve functional freedom in vocal mechanism by adherence to objective scientific laws & principles so the student's intent and the result harmonize.
1. Isolate, develop, & coordinate vocal muscles (chest & falsetto registers).
2. Correct vowel size & shape in relation to pitch.
3. Proper movement of the breath.
- Pitch in tune.
- Breath conserved.
- Vowels pure.
- Throat free of constriction.
- Sing longer without fatigue.
- Sing louder with no strain & no pain.
- Singing range extended.
- Voice energized & full of personality.
No tricks, No methods, & No magic.
Only consistent correct work over a sufficient amount of time gets job done.